harry or ron or hermione
voldemort or umbridge or bellatrix
james or sirius or remus or peter
mcgonagall or dumbledore or hagrid
dobby or kreacher or winky
luna or ginny or cho
hedwig or errol or pigwidgeon or hermes
quaffle or bludger or snitch
gryffindor or ravenclaw or slytherin or hufflepuff
hallows or horcruxes
hogwarts or beauxbatons or durmstrang
elder wand or invisibility cloak or resurrection stone
O.W.L.s or N.E.W.T.s
quirrell or lockhart or lupin or moody or umbridge or snape or carrow
crabbe or goyle
book 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7
fred or george
romione or dramione or snamione or harmony or other
owl or cat or toad
draco or harry
felix felicis or amortentia or polyjuice potion
krum or fleur or cedric
50 shades of shut the fuck up about this book i’ve read better smut written by virgin teenagers for free
Douglas Adams is the best when it comes to describe characters
they need to teach classes on Douglas Adams analogies okay
“He leant tensely against the corridor wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.”
"Stones, then rocks, then boulders which pranced past him like clumsy puppies, only much, much bigger, much, much harder and heavier, and almost infinitely more likely to kill you if they fell on you.”
"He gazed keenly into the distance and looked as if he would quite like the wind to blow his hair back dramatically at that point, but the wind was busy fooling around with some leaves a little way off.”
"It looked only partly like a spaceship with guidance fins, rocket engines and escape hatches and so on, and a great deal like a small upended Italian bistro.”
"If it was an emotion, it was a totally emotionless one. It was hatred, implacable hatred. It was cold, not like ice is cold, but like a wall is cold. It was impersonal, not as a randomly flung fist in a crowd is impersonal, but like a computer-issued parking summons is impersonal. And it was deadly - again, not like a bullet or a knife is deadly, but like a brick wall across a motorway is deadly.”
And, of course:
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t."
the one that will always stay with me is “Arthur Dent was grappling with his consciousness the way one grapples with a lost bar of soap in the bath,” i feel like that was the first time i really understood what you could do with words.
when u accidently type me instead of my
accidentally typing “yeha” instead of “yeah”
Inventing whole new words when writing
What you get when you watch this video:
- The catchiness of Blurred Lines while maintaining your self-respect
- An education!
I love this video because
a) it takes the catchy tune of a disgrace of a song and turns it into something glorious
b) includes the line “Get out of the gene pool” and any song with that line deserves everything
we should make this more popular than blurred lines
Charlie Weasley at work in the dragon nursery
Hair color reference chart. It’s not perfect, but from what I could gather it’s pretty accurate.
dont let the fanfic writers see this
Do you ever have suCH A GOOD FAN FICTION IDEA
YOU CAN’T FUCKING WRITE IT BECAUSE THIS IDEA IS SO GOOD IT DESERVES AT LEAST 65,293 WORDS AND YOU KNOW YOU CAN’T GIVE IT THAT.
I will always wonder how that child would be…
And one day that that kid would meet Scorpius Malfoy’s son, “Fangs, constantly changing nose, enchanting beauty, red hair, and a baguette? You must be a Weasley…..”
Knowing his godfather will not approve of skipping class to see The Bent-Winged Snitches, Teddy Lupin calls for some spiritual intervention.
Last Person That
1. Slept in your bed besides you? — Does my cat count? Other than that, it would probably have been my cousin haha
2. Saw you cry? — Hmm… I haven’t cried in front of anyone in a while… Maybe when I watched The Fault in Our Stars with my mum?
3. You went to the movies with? — Mum
4. You went out to dinner with? — My friends
5. You talked on the phone to? — My brother
6. Made you laugh? — Myself :P Nah, it was Mum
Would You Rather
1. Pierce your nose or your tongue? — Nose
2. Be serious of be funny? — Funny
3. Drink whole or skimmed milk? — Ew neither
4. Die in a fire or drowning? — I literally think about this all the time and I never have an answer. Like fire would be blistering painful death but drowning would be like all this air pressure and you would be in so much pain and you could see the top of the ocean which would suck because you’re so close but not close enough
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? — Parents! I love them!
1. Simple or complicated? — I have no idea… I think I’m rather simple but maybe other people think I’m complicated?
2. Straight, gay or bisexual? — ✧･ﾟ:*✧･ﾟ:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
3. Tall or short? — Short :( 163 cm (I honestly don’t find it that short but then I meet people and everyone is taller than me so I’m always just like hmmm….)
4. Right handed or left handed? — Right
5. A lover of music or a lover of books? — Both
Do You Prefer
1. Flowers or sweets? — Sweets! You can’t eat flowers!
2. Grey or black? — Grey. I own so many grey clothes and it sucks because I can never wear them together :P
3. Colour photos or black-and-white photos? — Colour
4. Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
5. M&Ms or Skittles? — M&Ms
6. Staying up late or waking up early? — Staying up late
7. Sun or moon? — Sun
8. Winter or Autumn? — Autumn
9. 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends? — 2 best friends
10. Rainy or sunny? — Sunny
11. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? — Chocolate
12. Vodka or Jack? — Eugh, both are gross but I’d be more inclined to go with vodka
1. What time is it? —ten past nine at night
2. Name? — Kayla
3. Nicknames? — Kaylarina (my mum only)
4. When is your birthday? — August 29th
5. What do you want? — To get the guy I like to just GET THE GODDAMN HINT ALREADY
6. How many kids do you want? — Three!
7. What would you name a girl? — I always change my mind. It depends on the last name
8. What would you name a boy? — ^^^
9. You want to get married? — Yes of course
10. What kind of music do you like? — A lot
1. Nervous habits? — Ripping my nails (I don’t bite them anymore), fidgeting, scratching at my skin, biting my lip
2. Are you double-jointed? — In my thumbs
3. Can you roll your tongue? — Nope :’(
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? — Yes
5. Can you cross your eyes? — Yep
1. Which shoe goes on first? — I think I put my right shoe on first I don’t really pay attention to that
2. Ever thrown something at someone? — Yes
3. On average, how much money do you carry with you? — Usually I try to keep at least $10 in there (although it literally buys jack shit) but at the moment I have ZERO DOLLARS in my wallet! Not even 5c! D:
4. What jewelry do you wear? — My earrings.
5. Do you twirl or cut spaghetti? — Twirl. I’ve never met anyone who cuts it!
6. Have you ever eaten Spam? — Not that I can recall but we used to take it to the beach a lot when I was younger so I probably have
7. Favourite ice cream? — I don’t really eat ice cream because it makes me feel sick so mango sorbet :’)
8. How many kinds of cereal are in your cupboard? — Milo cereal but I don’t know/care about the rest haha
9. Can you cook? — I guess
Alcoholic beverage? — It was a gross mix of tequila and lemonade. My friend asked for the strongest thing she could get for $8 and I tried it and gagged so much
Car ride? — An hour and a half ago. Came home from work. Amazing car ride of two and a half minutes
Movie seen? – The Ringer but I fell asleep halfway through haha
Song played? — I’m currently listening to Take It Back by Ed Sheeran
Person you saw? — Mum/Dad/Brother. One of the above
Time you cried?- Can’t remember. But I did have a little cry a while back because I just felt like I wasn’t good enough anymore. (I’m over it though. It was just a hormonal thing)
Fight? – Um… probably my eighteenth birthday last year.
reading a fic and suddenly
i love typing because my fingers make that cool sound and i seem professional